Motor Lawyers will:
- In advance of the call, review all documentation/evidence supplied*;
- Allocate a 20-30 minute telephone call with a specialist experienced Motor Lawyer to discuss your case;
- Within 24 hours of the call, supply a detailed email confirming the issues discussed, advice given and recommended action.
Subject to the course of action agreed, you will be offered the option to upgrade to a new service (less £95 credit), so only the balance is then payable.
* If you have more than 20 pages of evidence, dashcam footage, Police DVD evidence, or other items that you want reviewed, contact us to obtain a no obligation quote.
Summary Telephone Advice is recommended when:
- You require an overview on the prospects of success;
- There are specific points you wish to discuss in detail;
- You need advice on whether to plead guilty or not guilty;
- You need evidence reviewed for accuracy or errors;
- You face a Police interview and need guidance in advance.